Thread: Ahah!
View Single Post
Old 05-09-07, 09:04 AM   #26
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Who are you to tell anyone what they do and dont want?

Your changing your story from people having everything already to telling them they dont want it anyway.....

Indirectly meaning they dont already have it.

Bro how bout this.........on the weekend when I see you at chatswood....Withdraw all the money in your bank and give everything to me......

Cause..........you dont really want that shit anyway... You dont need it, its just a big conspiracy concocted by society.... Ok? ok.....

The problem can be solved either by them already having it or them not wanting it. Both are true but relate to different things. In realizing your place in the universe, you could see it as either having nothing or having everything. It is a bit of a cop out, a technicality, sorry to disappointed you. Something like, just because you can't touch or use the money in the world, doesn't mean it isn't "yours."

And the second part is a follow on from that. You don't want money, anyone can tell what people want and they don't want because its obvious. What use do you have for money? Why would you want money? You don't want the money, you want what the money can buy for you. You don't even want what the money will buy you, you want the feeling you get when you buy something good with the money. You just want to feel good, that's all.