Thread: So...
View Single Post
Old 05-09-07, 09:28 PM   #5
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
Nice, how much? what is it you do? your printing them or making the design too? can I give you a design to print? hows the quailty? do you have any photos of shirts you've done?

To be exact its actually "pressing" you know.. heat pressing. Not screen printing. screen printing is more exspensive and limited to colors n shit. But I DO design my own designs. um im new at it. just started so nothing spectacular yet but im learning. and sometimes i'll have people Tell me exactly what they want on the shirt and what they want it to say and give me the pictures they want on the shirt. and yeah you can give me a design and i can put it on a shirt for you. The quality is hard to really describe. but we use Iron on transfer paper and place it under a heat press. and after its done it wont come off at all. the more you wash the more it blends in with the shirt. thats if you wash it correctly. Some of the shirts i've done you'll see have alot of white on the edges which can be cut off if asked its up to the customer. But take a look at the ones i put on my myspace page. They arent the best pictures i used my cell phone.