View Single Post
Old 05-10-07, 01:23 AM   #8
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

livin in the moment. im all about not givin a fuck about the past or the future, just livin in the moment and makin the right decision when the choice is given to me at that time. like i can focus in the future by makin the right decision at the right time and only focus on that. like i could care less if i die or if anyone close to me dies, ya it will be sad, but i doubt i'll cry cuz i got so much of an understanding like life is life, theres nothin new happenin to anyone, just get over yourself and accept what is before you.
something that really pisses me off though is when someone tells me its copping out, thinkin the way i do. like i should put more effort into fixing things, but i know how life is and how life was and how life will be, i understand things could improve, but im not gonna try and fool myself into a life of complete servitude to make myself feel like im accomplishin somethin in my life. i figure if i try understanding as much as possible and make the decision i feel is right at the time, my life will be exactly what i want.
and if not i can always discard the pass and start a new life in, just by saying, today is a new day and create from there.
thats why i think religion is such a hit, cuz they use these same concepts like forgiving of sins and u can be a new person. i just wish it was considered having knowlege and not put into stories and have to believe in somethin specific.
jabbba jabba jabba

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote