View Single Post
Old 05-10-07, 12:43 PM   #5
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

IP:

Im from new york and fifty's a person I look up to.

The snitchin' thing wasn't snitching, he was tryna show his game and how tough he was because he rolled with Preme, prince etc..but this nigga was foolish by releasing that jawn, it's still hot tho there's no denying that.

Im inspired by the 50 pre-get rich and also on get rich, right there he put his all into it, no1 was fuckin with the mixtape game like he was, and his debut album sold 11 mill worldwide and was a classic. G Unit had the best mixtapes before Beg for mercy, too.

Now, I don't admire him..however I respect the nigga, because he came from where we came from, and he's livin in CT, no1 loves the hood that much, cmon, if I sold 11 mill went plat 11 mufuckin times, got all that kinna cash I will move the fuck out..I'd rather be bored in the suburbs that shot in the hood, you dig...

I ain't gon hate on him for doin' that, cmon..I love the hood but no1 want to raise their kids here..so more power to 50..im not sayin he hasn't made mistakes or been too cocky for his own good but he still is that nigga