View Single Post
Old 05-10-07, 01:11 PM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
It's not even that, venom was in the movie for the last 20-25 minutes, they didn't stick to the comic or cartoon, well what I heard was that they stuck venom in the movie last minute wasn't even intended at first and it seems like it, they should have waited for venom in another movie alone and more well thought out and more like the cartoon series, venom is like the best villain comic character he needs a movie just for him alone, they should have also went with the original suit.

dont forget Carnage though...he's another Venom type of enemy of Spiderman but it was a crazed lunatic criminal who got took over by another symbiote...so they may use Carnage as a single enemy instead of venom coz Carnage doesnt have the emotional issues Eddie Brock did concerning his love interest (his psychologist)...but...they didnt stick to the storyline BECAUSE he was a last minute addition so who the hell knows -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote