View Single Post
Old 05-14-07, 04:39 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

The world does NOT revolve around homosexu-fucking-ality you cocksuck...

Shut the fuck up with your "this generation is intolorant of homosexuality" This generation is one of the most tolorant in all of history towards you people and some of you STILL find the fucking ordasity in your fairy ass pea brains to bitch and winge and shove your stupid fucking sexuality down everyones throats as though were supposed to actually enjoy knowing about the dirty fucking shit you faggots get up to..

Q there is far more important things going on in this world beyond a mentally damaged group of people who want to find acceptance for being confused into attraction to the wrong sex.

Its like you got this pathetic mentality that theres some kind of big gay movement and your fighting against the world.. In reality, wed rather if you just kept it to yourself.

I could care less if you like men.. Just leave that behind closed doors and were cool.. Some gay people do that and nobody would ever complain about them dude. Take notes from their book for once.

I know this threads mainly about aids, but I'm just sick to fucking death of you making these threads. dickbreath.