View Single Post
Old 05-15-07, 06:48 PM   #11
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
theyre not gonna do anything to amare or diaw..

..but that was definitely a dirty play along with all of bruce bowens other plays..yess

and i actually thought that the spurs were one of the best teams but with these recent incidents it makes me look down on them..i still think tony parker is dope though.

Have you seen what NBA analysts are saying? Almost every one has said that the rule sucks and should go, but that the NBA is homo and will probably suspend them. Nobody likes the rule, it was only put it in after the 1977 brawl, but Amare wasn't even close to Horry when he got pushed back. I hope that they man up and realize they're going to fuck the Suns over some stupid bullshit that Horry instigated if they suspend Amare, but I wouldn't be surpised if they do it anyway. I hope they don't do it though. That would be so fucking stupid.

Oh, and I was watching Sportscenter today and I guess earlier this morning Jalen Rose called out Duncan. In the second half in the game last night after Elson went to dunk over James Jones Duncan walked onto the court (past the 3 point line, so it wasn't like it was just a step). They showed the tape and everything. If Amare gets suspended Duncan better catch that shit too. The NBA better not fuck this up.