Thread: Biggie Vs Tupac
View Single Post
Old 05-24-07, 03:34 PM   #15
The Frowny Guy
New to RV

IP:

oh my bad you right.. it IS Baltimore.. I knew it was wanna them B cities..
anyway

on to those categories..
How exactly is Pac more creative than Biggie? Creative as far as what? punchlines? Because Pac wasnt a punchline rapper AT ALL! Biggie really wasnt either, but he still had a few punchlines.. he had a lot of lames that made you say "damn"

"Cant you see like Total
gettin larger in waist and taste
aint no tellin where this felon is headed
just incase.. keep a shell at the tip of ya melon
clear the space
YA BRAIN WAS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE"
Creative lines in that little stint there..
actually you want creativity just listen to songs like Kick in the Door and tell me thats not creative
This nigga Big create stories that unfold like movies and THATS not creative?
How in the hell could you possible say that Pac was more creative than Big. I think you may need to re evaluate your categories.

and as far as diss tracks.. Biggie didnt have any.. but his subliminals towards Pac, Nas and Raekwon was ill as hell..

"when my men bust, you just move with such stamina
slugs missed ya, I aint mad at cha
WE AINT MAD AT CHA"

Reminds you of a Tupac song, doesnt it?
But when it boils down to the nitty gritty, Pac's diss songs were mediocre. Compare his diss tracks to other diss tracks around that time.. or even BEFORE that time. Ice Cube's No Vaseline was better than any Pac diss track... Matter fact, Pac TRIED to diss Chino XL and guess what happened? CHINO DESTROYED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Completely.. C'mon now, dont be biased towards Pac because he's dead. Pac rapped liked his era.. early to mid 90's but Biggie was waaay before his time.
And Movement.. If it wasnt for Biggie, we would not have ALOT of hardcore rappers now. Biggie was the first cat that had commercial shit on the radio that appealed to everyone but then flipped it and had grim dark grimey shit on his album. Thats something alot of rappers STILL cant do today..