Thread: the league here
View Single Post
Old 06-01-07, 07:40 PM   #20
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Was it a diss? You just took it that way because of the way you are, I don't even have anything against you. Weren't you the one that dissed me first? You don't know me, right? According to yourself, you have just stooped to a pathetic level.

If I saw you in person, I probably wouldn't say or do a thing and would stay quiet until you left, unless you approached me. If you did that, I would reply to everything you were saying, if you started throwing punches or some shit I wouldn't fight back. That's how it is. What would you do? I hope you're not one of those people that acts tough on the internet and hopes that people assume that's the way you are in real life as well.

It was a statement made with the intent that it be taken a certain way. It would have been impossible not to notice the double meaning of "you are feeble minded." Therefore, if your intent was anything else, you would have made your meaning clear. Also, it is naive to assume that people always make assumptions based on the way they are. It is more common that assertions are made based on context. Considering the context here, I find it pretty obvious that you either were trying to be a dick, or you were trying to start an argument. In either case, you are being childish. now shut the fuck up.