View Single Post
Old 06-02-07, 07:00 PM   #1
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Post acceptance can kiss my ass

IP:

what does it matter whether people accept you or not?? you catch shit from people no matter what or who you are. when i was young and dumb i was bound ta do anything and go out of my way to be a part of the people that sorrounded me. only did i realize that these people are gonna be nothing and are going no where. they dont care bout me and what i think so why should i care bout them and what they think? if i was a part of the crowd i'd just blend in and be completly unnoticed which means people would care less and they'd hate you more for forcing yourself.

then i started being more rebellious and started doing and saying shit people normally wouldnt do or say just for attention and to be diffrent. but then it occured to me that these people werent my friends, they werent there cuz they wanted to see me they were there to laugh and stare at me. then i became more of a circus attraction which was something i didnt want.

i realized that the only way to get anywhere is to be yourself and not care what other people think, only care bout those who care back. why live your life for everyone else and live up to everybody else's standards? now if someone calls me anything i could care less cuz IM satisfyed how im living MY life. and if someone got a problem with it then they got their own life to live and their own path to go down, if we get close then we get close and if we pass each other without ever seeing each other again then thats fine. god will weed out the right and wrong people in your life until then only worry bout what you have to worry bout. anyways just thought i'd share something i picked up in life.