Thread: Amazing..
View Single Post
Old 06-08-07, 03:20 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Amazing..

IP:

This happened on another day, but I'm just now remembering it

Now, I suggest everyone on RV to pretend to be a dope dealer when talking to girls. THis wasnt even intentional but the results were amazing..

This one day I was at the library(this shit happened before I got my internet connction back obviously), I saw this girl. She looked pretty good. At the time I was just getting out of this internet relationship that didnt.... go so well. Plus since I'm not in school and i dont go out much I haven't seen a good looking girl in a while. I'm reading this greek mythology book and she looks like shes doing homework. Now I'm debating wether I should go talk to her at the risk of bothering her, since shes doing homework. I decided to go talk to her and as I'm walking up to her this dude comes over and is like "can I help you with that shawty?".(ps I'm from chicago and shawty isnt said here, so I got a little offended at his game using) And she's like no thanks. And he walks away. So I CAUTIOUSLY ask her "uhhh, was that your boyfriend?". And shes like "No, and why you ask me that". And I'm like "I'm doing a report on african american relationships among the youth". And shes like "what" and im thinking "....gay, but ill continue"

I just responded with nevermind and we started talking and shit, and basically I went back to the otherside, but after a while I just asked her to come to my side. She did and she asked "how come I never seen you at school what part of chi you stay in". I said "riverdale" and she said "riverdale is bitchmade" and im like "that's nice, but I don't go to school". And she said "really so why are u reading that book?". And I said "because knowledge is power" and she said "teehee so what are u a dealer or something". And im like "no" and she said "nah you lyin yes u are, I can tell". And I said "no im really not" again but then she said mmhmm. I wasnt really interested in this so I asked her to sit next to me. Basically since I'm the hugest pussy in the world I actually just wanted to kiss her -_- wasnt tryna get head or fuck her or anything because I'm an asshole. Theres another part to this but ill leave it out. So basically I kissed her. And she said "I know ur gonna deny it, but its cool I aint a snitch or nothin, you wanna come to my house".

and at this point I'm just like "ok". So we were about to go to her house, but then she runs into a group of her friends and she whispers something to them, they look at me, i look back confused and worried, and they laugh like bitches who im gonna rape soon etc, but then she comes back and says my bad my friend need me to go with her cause her boyfriend just left her and she need me etc so I didn't get to fuck her with the knife like I hoped.

But umm me thinks her thinking im a dope dealer, almost had me fuck a girl in a span of 20 minutes. without the assistance of alcohol etc

Sorry for my long thread