Thread: I was invited
View Single Post
Old 06-12-07, 05:27 AM   #7
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

God created war for a reason. The bible is clearly not against war. I think before you become blatantly so against something you should at least study it instead of just scratching the surface. There is such thing as murdering righteously. Do you not recall when Moses cousin was denying the truth and denying moses having any sort of power. He had the earth gobble up his cousin. Is there a purpose for the war in Iraq? I don't know I don't pay attention. I try to keep to myself. Is this a great opportunity? yes. Being a Christian or a "pastor" isn't all about telling everyone they're doing wrong. It's about showing love and treating everyone the same. That's one of the reasons I stopped going to church. Everyone expected me to be perfect. Not me, I'm never going to be perfect and I had to find a ministry and a group of people who understood that. I've found that. I make mistakes and stumble all the time. That's normal. This life wasn't meant to try to be perfect. It is meant to truly become blessed. That's really all I have to say about it. I can't beat around the bush.

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING