View Single Post
Old 06-12-07, 05:36 AM   #41
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Man.. This IS a hard question..

I'm in a relationship at the moment and while I love her and wouldnt want to be without her in my life...........................

I keep wanting to fuck other girls.....Its a serious problem man......Cause I know one day its gonna catch up with me.. Just the other night I was eating dinner at the mall n this olive skinned, dark hair skinny ass stunner school girl in a short skirt came and sat at my table n started talking to me and I swear its like I'm just looking for an excuse to call her now... Not to mention I'm going up to queensland this weekend and I know I'm gonna be tempted to fuck around...

I think mainly your problem depends on where you are in life... If I could give you some real advice, while your young, dont get in a long term relationship... I mean I'm 20 and even though I've had a long career of one night stands from raves, clubbing and parties I STILL feel like I havnt fucked enough women to put me in the zone where one will be enough for me...

Maybe its that I ruined my whole perception of the monogamy thing young by sampling too much of whats out there.. But overall, I'm 20 years old and I currently dont think I'm ready for one partner.......so at your age, I would recommend not to attach yourself to someone too deep cause the success of your relationship will most likely be tapered by chemicals in your brain you cant even control yet...

Unless your an ugly fuck...........then go hard brother......get yourself a gf and stick with her cause that could be your only ticket to ongoing sex...Know what I mean?