View Single Post
Old 06-15-07, 03:29 AM   #37
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash
^^dont be fucking hating cuz i got a girl that you cant fuckin get and i didnt make it into "some big thing" or a "main attraction" im just saying its not as bad or boring as i expected it to be so i made a thread bout it..ya'll act like just cuz i make a thread bout something that its something majorly important to me or some shit like that..and it aint near the same as real fucking its just better than what i thought and yes it was a thing we did while making out we didnt just decide to dry fuck it just sorta happened. god, does everybody on this fuckin board have ta blow everything outta preportion and be so god damn negative bout it??? indeph was right ya'll are the worst board members ever

i hope to GOD that wasn't aimed at me lol...but honestly man..."dry fucking" is just basically what happens when ya making out and the fact you felt it was good was prolly coz you're at ease wit the person ya with...but she's a virgin you say...then expect a lot more of that until she's ready...unless ya already making plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote