Thread: the league here
View Single Post
Old 06-19-07, 06:27 PM   #37
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
It was only amusing because of the way you've been reacting lol. You seem like in your mind you just consider yourself so far above everyone else for odd reasons. You get this ego out of nowhere and never let go of it, no matter what. Always on the defensive, always trying to be better, can't lose face on these forums because you've been here too long. You say trying to look cool for your net friends is sad... When your presence on RB/RV is nothing more than that. There's a few different types of people on this kind of site, you are one of the cynical intellectuals always looking for someone to be better than in front of everybody who reads these forums, while at the same time trying to give off a sense of "can't touch this because I don't give a fuck what you think, too good for everybody" when you haven't actually done anything that warrants such an attitude. Have you ever asked yourself why you have to be like that? So intolerant and condescending? It's not like you're untouchable, there are countless people out there that are better than you at everything you could think of; rapping, whatever your job is, being smart, even being an all around egotistical, image-obsessed dude.

Let me first say a few things so you don't have to say them. I know I am doing the exact same thing to you as I described just then in this post, except with less insults. I know I'm just trying to be one up on you in a different way to defend my ego and save face on these boards. The difference is in our intent. You are trying to put me down and raise yourself up, I am putting myself both up (by trying to act more knowledgeable than you in some ways) and down (by admitting this) at the same time, while simultaneously trying to bring you down only to a level that is equal to mine, so that you can see yourself for a second.

So do what you want in reply to this post. You can read it and not reply for whatever reason, you can reply once again in a hostile way (probably attacking the way I approached this) but we will all know what the reason behind that will be, or you could say something else.

you know what the most satisfying thing about looking at a post that's almost essay length is? Not reading it.

PS you're a faggot