View Single Post
Old 06-25-07, 05:15 PM   #19
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
Your first point makes no sense for multiple reasons. One, you have no right to judge what God's word should look like. By which I mean, you are applying your own standards to pass judgement on something of which you can know nothing. Two, I don't know where you got the idea that God wrote the bible. I've never heard that theory. The story actually goes that the bible is God's word, as written by humans. As such, it is prone to what you call "errors & contradictions".

Your second point is your opinion and hasn't actually been proven by historians. You can claim it has, but historians aren't agreed on what you are saying.

Ok genius...

This is the creator of the universe were talking about here... Not only are you trying to tell me I should leave way for god to be some bumbling old dude who makes all these mistakes and contradictions... Your also saying I should go against religious opinion itself which is that god is perfect and omniscient..

Do you think such a god would allow the supposid 'sole document' upon which his actual message for humanity is to be found, to be written by people who just dont do their research? Or accidently fuck up?

As for my second point.. Historians disagree on a lot of things... However look at the evidence for yourself dude.. Dont just sit there with a stick up your ass telling me I 'could be wrong'.. If you choose to ally your views with people who disagree with what I've said, then tell me why... I'd love to hear it...