View Single Post
Old 06-26-07, 08:45 PM   #22
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
Im telling you that your so-called evidence does not exist, because evidence which isnt reproducible isnt evidence at all. Historians and scientists have tested and have come up with differing, i.e. unreliable, dates. Since the point you are making is based on evidence which isnt actually evidence at all, it would follow that your logic is incorrect. You can either accept that or continue being closed-minded. The latter disturbs me, but hey, its your decision. By the way, no Christian denomination ever claimed that the Bible was written by God. As I explained, the Bible was supposedly written by humans as an interpretation of Gods word. Whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you, and I could care less. But nobody ever claimed that the Bible was written by God, except you. So your theory is rediculous.

I think most Christian denominations think that the bible was written by God, in that the men that wrote it were inspired by God and "under his influence" or something. Which doesn't really make sense... Well, I guess it does, but they take it too far.