View Single Post
Old 07-02-07, 06:36 PM   #20
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Spare me with the "some man of God" comments...People in Jesus' day called him SATAN...so, that doesn't phase me.

Anyway...if you'd hop OFF the bandwagon and read what I actually typed, you'd see that I'm criticizing people who claim to "make it" but yet don't give credit to those who helped them get there...Credit either in the form of props or helpin them along

When I found out I cud possiblty get my songs on BET, the FIRST, and I mean FIRST thing that ran through my mind was..."Lemme get a collab poppin to expose as many cats"

son I understood that part, but what I'm talkin' about is you getting all big headed cuz you influenced some RV rappers. So what? And like Oneman mentioned earlier (not taking anything away from those forementioned cats), they aren't successful yet, or winning awards and shit. So why do you have the audacity to compare yourself to NaS just for influencing cats on a hip-hop message board? It's a fact you love attention, so I guess this just your way of trying to bash the cats who don't talk to you anymore. Could it maybe be the current atitude you have right now that pushed them to stop talkin' to you?

w/e it is, at the end of the day who the fuck cares if you helped MC's X, Y, Z off messageboard ABC? Just do you, and focus on you. The fuck cares if someone you so called "influenced" won't talk to you anymore. Just worry about your own shit, and keep it moving.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote