View Single Post
Old 07-02-07, 07:03 PM   #24
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
son I understood that part, but what I'm talkin' about is you getting all big headed cuz you influenced some RV rappers. So what? And like Oneman mentioned earlier (not taking anything away from those forementioned cats), they aren't successful yet, or winning awards and shit. So why do you have the audacity to compare yourself to NaS just for influencing cats on a hip-hop message board? It's a fact you love attention, so I guess this just your way of trying to bash the cats who don't talk to you anymore. Could it maybe be the current atitude you have right now that pushed them to stop talkin' to you?

w/e it is, at the end of the day who the fuck cares if you helped MC's X, Y, Z off messageboard ABC? Just do you, and focus on you. The fuck cares if someone you so called "influenced" won't talk to you anymore. Just worry about your own shit, and keep it moving.

yea yea yea...so, if it's not such a big deal, why yall gettin so worked up about it?

Also...who cares if someone doesn't want to "talk to me"...dats not my point...I said I help people and they develop AMNESIA...like they did shit on their own...thats a known fact...like when Pac helped Biggie...and felt like he was slighted...how do u think shit like that gets started? If I made it "big" and "so and so" made it big who I had beef with, where do u think beef starts?

I-net?...Phone...At a club...NO DIFFERENT.

hmmmm
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote