View Single Post
Old 07-09-07, 12:37 AM   #21
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
dude seriously,even the legally blind can see u're makin shit up cuz u got absolutely nothin to say about me....
while u on the other hand,is postin a damn near black n white pic to hide the fact that u have strawberry blond hair..and coverin ur ugly head wit a fitted further makin urself look like a pathetic wigger...
n sorry dude freckles dont just disappear unless u pulled a michael jackson n bleached ur already pasty skin....
how on earth can a plain jane pasty strawberry blond quebec wigger say ANYTHING about someone like me,id clown the fuck outta u in real life,dudes like u get jumped in highschool n live on the net bein text rappers
(n throw net fits about their daddys swiss accounts being jacked LOL)
...n ur puckerin up is nausiating

I don't needa say anything about you, just laugh cuz you're fucking ugly, and i'm goodlooking. My hair was never strawberry blond, but keep going, and it wasn't a fitted by the way, I do own fitteds, but that wasn't one lmao. And in "real life" I would slap a girl like you seriously, I would slap you onto the fucking floor. Plus I was basically one of the most popular kids in highschool, so please keep fronting like im ugly and a nerd and you're hot, I only reply to laugh at your comments. You keep me on this site seriously lmfaooo ugly fucking bitches are hilarious