View Single Post
Old 07-09-07, 01:53 AM   #28
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
more like the only thing u could come up wit to diss me was that i was wearin aviators lol
dude seriously,still butthurt about bein in my signature?da both of u...
u just 2 pathetic ugly fucks who could never get a girl like me..thoth,i saw ur ugly ex wit her craders n horseface already son n u talkin shit?i look better than anyone on here
holla

we both complimented you on it...it looked funny...now, humor is usually revolved around truth, however, the only humourous truth about what you created was the fact that you took time to actually create it. I mean honestly, when it comes to attempting jokes towards others, how desperate can one person possibly be? I don't really know I guess..but you definately raised the bar as far as showing desperation. and that pretty much sums up your whole text career. Propaganda, slander, lies, accusations based on nothing but your own insecurities, are all methods people use when 1. they arn't clever enough to think of anything else...or 2..theres nothing else to think of.

Now, i could play it your way...and claim that you are a butch dike who has preffered pussy ever since you saw what an in-tact pussy looks like. Why you've never seen it before that? Well, it's obvious....your daddy got the chance to beat it up before anyone else, or....you have a penis...and being afraid to share your tragedy with the world led you to adopt a child as a cover..now you really don't even take care of it because the love a mother feels for her child is a love built through conception.

Or, i could just keep it real and state the obvious. There is..no...there WAS someone just as desperate as you were/are....i really hope you are the breadwinner for your childs sake..otherwise baby is growing up without daddy.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote