Thread: Picture of me.
View Single Post
Old 07-09-07, 04:33 PM   #23
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Wow, a picture of me from 2 years ago before I jumped out of a plane. You wanna know the truth? Ok, I agree with you, I was fucking ugly back then lmao, I never said I looked good in that pic. But you can go see what I look like now, i'm pretty fucking hot, and I got my buckteeth filed down because there was 2 big chips in one of them, is that a diss? I don't have buckteeth anymore, and they don't look weird anymore, lmao wowww that's such a bad thing. And go look at my new pic thread dumb bitch, I don't have strawberry blond hair lmao, it's clearly dirty blond, why would I lie about my hair color? Seriously... I'm also not a wigger I played drums in a heavy metal band for 3 years, I listen to all kinds of music, I dress preppy more than anything, so fuck outta here. Keep bringing up 2 year old pics when I used to look bad while you're still fucking disgusting right now. Lmfao, sucks for you bitch. Btw no my dad and mom don't have buckteeth, wifeys pretty fucking sexy so our kids will be good don't worry about that, and my dads swiss account is still full of millions, as usual. Ok, so you gonna try something new now? Or keep going with the presently irrelevant insults?