JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
ELLEN/ERIC did u mention somethin bout ugly LOL
cuz if u want ugly,u got it
i thought id post this pic of u here too just so nobody misses it
rofl@u filin down ur beaver teeth n bleachin ur freckles n dyin ur hair n STILL bein an ugly as fuck pasty quebec wigger

You realise I have new pics that aren't 2 years old that you can use right? Lmao, I mean ok I get it I was ugly back then, and still got good girls haha, I filed down my teeth cuz one was chipped bad, I prolly still do have freckles but not as much cuz the sun brings them out and im working a lot so im inside all day and go out at night, I never dyed my hair, it's always been the same color, dirty blond. I'm good looking now, ya im pretty fucking pasty and need a tan, lmao, i'm not a wigger.

You're just not good at this i'm sorry.

So uhm, are you gonna keep ducking me and mimesis in a text battle or what? And you're fucking ugly. And I bet your husband is an ugly motherfucker too, and so is your kid.

Lmfaoooo @ you being too old for this site with a dude and a kid, and one here dissing teens wowowow only you and enygma do that, and enygma's a cool dude so he gets away with the patheticness of it (sorry enygma) but you're just fucking ugly and don't get away with it. Sorry