Thread: Shiest vs K-M
View Single Post
Old 07-10-07, 10:11 PM   #6
KM

IP:

........good luck......

JG vs JG i got nothing to loose when taking down this vet in affairs/
my gun smokes a shiesty villian clean with heat like the lead splits u fair/
im a lyrical nightmare forcing u into fright modes when i get in your head yes be scared/
and if your women feeling suddenly happy is odd....check the bed cause i was there/
but u said it yourself "fuck da man im da man" guess that explains your true colors/(lol ew)
u studdered trying to lie saying u not an expert at fondling assholes and chewing rubbers/

check it......

flows wicked hell bent on kickin back wigs i'll split your shit fast/
i'll torcher u first like interrogations of p.o.ws and leave your death for last/
im sent to blast this shiesty cock lover with an insult worst than the devils laugh/....
you dont "spit hell" the only time u "flaming with words".....is when i "stick a written note in your mouth".....and "burn your head with gas"/
i'll "murder u in scriptured writings".... like if this was a remake of "hannibal rising.... put in hardback books"..... this the way on text u get murked and ripped/
"when i cough up pathogenic waste on your keyboard" ........while u typing in frontlines .....the only time "u enter your illest battle diss"/

this shits beserk how i kill emcees for a thrill it be your rhymes less than real to me/
treat your "confiscated text of imaginations" like "expensive italian dinners"...... the way its like a "extrodinary meal to eat"/
u say u"suffering injuries for glory and u have battle fatigue"/
.......but "dieing in blood while putting a tampon in between your legs" .....the only time u "bleed in defeat"/

i feel the need to bury u in concrete my lines defines your extermination/
sort of like spraying posionus insect creatures with raid for termination/
im extrodinary like unidentified objects a phenomonon to be wreckin with/
check this hex spit will take a grip of your neck and split with out the tech shit/
im bless with stretched fist that connect to your lips causing bone structures to shift/
im building your empire of defeats by fellow comrades cause im constructing your loss quick/

~1~