View Single Post
Old 07-12-07, 09:21 PM   #1
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

I mastered Carowinds.

IP:

I conquered the seven medium-sized to great-sized rollercoasters with my step brother. The Drop, which isn't a coaster, was the one that fucked up my stepbrother. Apparently onlookers said I was laughing as we plunged down from a few hundred feet in three seconds, and others were laughing their asses off my step brother's 'shit face'. We got on one of those old rickety rollercoasters (the ones that sound like an old angsty hooker with wooden teeth) and it was, amazingly, old and rickety. It felt like it was about to burst off the tracks and it was going rather fast---it's called the Thunderer---and he was about to vomit, and for an instant I could see it perfectly..

The shit face.

I laughed the rest of the time and threw my arms up, because I'm a gangster. And I hit (is the past tense of htat 'hat'?) on the girls behind me, ignoring my wide-eyed stepbrother when we came to a stop before the getting-off stop.

The Borg Assimilator and all that shit has nothing on me. Not a single peep. They have personal videos you can buy from your time on the Top Gun rollercoaster, I saw a sneak peak, my stepbrother had a perfect shit face and his cheeks were flapping around, and other people were yelling. I looked like I was drinking tea.

I guess the point of this post is that I have a huge bloody gash on the back of my heel from my sneaker digging in, and I need money to help heal better.