View Single Post
Old 07-14-07, 06:19 PM   #24
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Wow..all this "we" and "them" crap kinda pissed me off. And the only reason why some people THINK black ppl can be racist and white people cant is because theirs white people dont DO shit about it. Actually they DO react to it, but the reaction is always "gee why do "they" get to this, but if we did it we'd be racist and they'd complain". Wtf that IS complaining. The same exact complaining has been going on on the white side for decades. Seriously watch old tv. Black ppl aren't pushing any buttons that white ppl don't do when black ppl arent around. The problem is, when black ppl are racist, they're obvious racists. They say it to your face and dont hide it with humor or sarcasm. Meanwhile while black ppl are being racists, white ppl are asking why its ok. Ok meaning why nothing is being done about it and no one is saying anything. Gee, maybe if you say something everyone around u wont think its okay. It used to be the complete reversal. And ps. Black people dont complain about slavery anymore. Black ppl complaining about slavery is commonly used to take away the significance of anything black ppl have to complain about. =/ Seriously, it's not that hard to figure out. I obviously don't mean all, like u im not generaliziing. I just really dont like this new aged shit where people act like blacks have a huge advantage over whites. When white people cross the line and do something offensive, the generic white response is "black ppl are too sensitive", but if blacks cross the line its "if a white person said that we'd be racist". WTF white ppl HAVE said something like that, wtf.