View Single Post
Old 07-16-07, 02:24 PM   #1
%%%%
Middle Weight

I remember when this site...

IP:

First time signing back on this site in a long ass time. Nostalgia is everywhere. LoL BTW, This username is an alias. Don't expect me to say who I really am. LoL

But yea I remember when....

- You could sign on this site at 6 in the morning, 6 in the evening, or even midnight and there would always be about 100 members signed in. Now, your lucky to see 5 users on.

- Battling used to be the thing to do. Whether it's audio or text. Everyone used to it.

- People used to have these "beefs". Anyone remember Ktrin or Cali?

- You made a thread in lyricist lounge and it would sink to the bottom of the page in a blink of an eye.

I remember people like Daubs, Memisis, King Solo, OMB, Black Queen, Mad Dog, Daz, Mystic Chaos. A lot more guys I probably don't remember. There was also this gay guy who used to be on this site. Was a annoying piece of shit too.

*reminisces*

I kinda view this site the same way as Pokemon. You love it before. But as you got older, you hate it. You wonder why you liked it in the first place, and your embarrassed to say you did.

To anyone whose been here over 3 years, and your over the age of 18. Tell me, why do you remain?

*LOGS OFF*