View Single Post
Old 07-16-07, 03:50 PM   #2
сварливый

IP:

Meh.

Don't sit here and try to diss RV because it's apparent that even though we're unactive, at least no one's delusional.

Except possibly Tha Q.

All of us KNOW it's just a rap site and we're not all like "battle battle battle". We realize that if you're going to battle it might as well be on stage somewhere or at the very minimum, 4 minutes over a mic.

Sites like rapbattles.com, rapmusic.com, etc., all of them have actually spent up to 7 years of being on the computer at least twice a week just reading the random bullshit posted there, and it's not helping anyone becoming better people. It's not fun even, unless you're in a fest pool of other assholes with different opinions and you LIKE trying to understand what idiots think.

Most of RV has the same mind state about things so they sorta help eachother out occasionally, You can actually post a thread about your REAL LIFE without getting answers that would send you directly to jail.

like if you post some real life shit on Rapmusic you'll prolly be told bullshit, you post some real life shit on rapbattles and you'll prolly get banned/advised to do the worst possible thing in your life currently.

it's like Thread Title: "I Just Murdered This Bitch"
"How do I hide the body? Help me RB I'm screwed if I get caught I know this bitch well and I had motives!!!!!"

Common RB Response: "Skull Fuck Her......... In Her Skull."
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|