View Single Post
Old 07-17-07, 03:52 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
oy nos

I remember a while ago you were talking about astrology and shit, could you tell me what you found out about, any good sites/books you came across and what your conclusion on the merit of astrology was? Recently it sparked my interest, and this info will save me a lot of time.

Its interesting...

I have my own theories on it.. I can tell you it was first seen to be used by humans around 4000 B.C, the basic idea behind it is that everyone is born reletive to certain locations in the sky, based on the exact time and place a child is concieved.. There are twelve different locations in our visible sky and and these are all given fairly arbitrary labels only sometimes referencing to certain characteristics presumed to be present within the people born according to the locations in space and time..

Finding these locations in the sky is as easy as spotting constellations, and other factors include what planets (with their own set of characteristics) rest in our signs aswell as what time of year it is etc etc...

Its interesting to me because at first glance it would appear to all be compleatly fabricated however the problem is.............there is some pretty visible evidence that it actually works and turns out to be acurate..

I've read things in astrology books about peoples star signs that are more or less exactly on point about their individual personalities and physical appearence that are clearly not just points that would realistically fit anyone their applied to..

How it works? Possibly the forces of gravity play a part? Or maybe it was developed over centuries of hard out study of human beings...

Who knows.. Either way its an interesting topic... Worth checking out by all means...