View Single Post
Old 07-17-07, 11:54 PM   #28
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
im pretty sure ur bein a bitch and mockin harry potter fans...... cuz it sounds like wat alot of people would say.... wat i think is funny is that people try to say that harry isnt a horcrux because of that one scene with the like one smoke-snake thing became two smoke-snakes or watever-the-fuck and dumbledore goes "in essence divided" (showin that i guess they arent totally connected) ..... but that would actually sorta support him being a horcrux because the ONE snake SPLIT into TWO, which is what would happen to a soul if it murdered someone.... so although they are literally separated, they are fully connected

i still wouldnt want harry to be a horcrux tho... whether he lives or dies it would be really stupid to not have harry in the final fight against voldy... and also, dumbledore said it would be stupid to make a living thing a horcrux.... i also wonder if killing the person who is a horcrux also destroys the horcrux... theres just way too much shit to explain if harry is a horcrux, especially the fact that voldy tried to kill him multiple times....

Yeah. I was. Glad you caught on. the only thing is I'm a Harry potter fan, just not to the point that I try to figure shit out. I just read the books and wait. I stopped at 5 cuz I just grew out of them. I'm only getting 7 because it drops on my birthday and I know I'm getting one from some of my relatives.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote