View Single Post
Old 07-18-07, 04:54 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
There was a certain species of butterfly that evolved and gained immunity to some thing that threatened it's existence. I don't remember the specifics, but it's the fastest evolution we have ever witnessed, taking only 6 years.

There is too much proof of evolution. If you go against evolution, you are crazy. Evolution and religion can co-exist, but evolution is basically fact now.

This guy explains that there are 6 types of evolution...and that the first 5 he discredits because it's NOT science fact because these stages of evolution cannot and never will be able to be analysed, tested and so forth...micro-evolution which is the 6th stage he accepts as science fact because it's around us today and we can study it, analyse it and what not...

I'm not saying at all by any means that th Creationists view on how we came to be is correct because he himself is basig his theory on faith alone...but what he is trying to say is that evolutionists are basing their theories on the exact same principle which is faith...and it's their "faith" that is in kids textbooks teaching us that evolution MUST of happened coz it's right there in school books and in libraries...if we denied the fact that the earth was round and said it was flat again and wrote it down in textbooks and had our kids read it up and study it...they'd believe it...

BUT the only difference is that NOW we can see the shape of the Earth coz it's here and now and we can analyse it...evolution & creation theorists cannot put their "theories" in textbooks because neither are science fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote