View Single Post
Old 07-18-07, 08:22 AM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
You look down on rocks. This universe is not stupid, it is smart. A tree grows apples, and we don't question it. We just look at the tree and see that apples grow from it. Bacteria grows in/on animals or nutrients or whatever else, it's just what it does. Hair grows on our bodies..

Just because we are able to think, doesn't make us any different from the rest of the universe. An apple tree grows apples, that's what it does. An Earth grows people, that's what it does. Of course, the seed of a tree looks nothing like an apple tree with apples on it, and of course, a mere rock doesn't look like a dog. You are thinking in a shallow way about these things.

i know it's smart and i know we dont know how smart it is but apple trees grow apples because it's what they're designed to do...we can question how apple trees came to be but lets use an apple tree as an example...

apple trees grow different variations of apples...big ones small ones etc...but they'll always be apples and they are all linked to a common ancestor...an apple tree...what the creationist believes is that while YES there are variations of other animals through genetic mutation (cross breeding/natural selecton) their common ancestor will always be that type of animal so for example...a german shepard, chiwawa & greyhounds common ancestor will be a wolf...NOT a rock because it is not proven fact that macro-evolution (where one species of animal changes into a different species) exists or certainly we havent seen it yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote