View Single Post
Old 07-19-07, 05:52 PM   #27
Valiant
Human Crack in The Flesh.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
word i feel you...
hopefully i find something quick cuz today might be my last day word...

what i do at work....
shit i do Q.C work... quality control in a wear house...
i dont know if ya herd about what happen at iridium inc, out here in stroudsburg pa, but yea that is where i work... we was on the newspaper and news because 81 immagrents was working there a whole bounch of indonisen aka chinese people basicly and a few mexican and columbian to... i had to wait outside my job for like 3 hours before we was able to get back to work... and my regular work ours would be like monday tuesday i work 12 hours... wed thurs i'd be off then fri, sat, sun i work 12 hours.... then it'll switch the following week.. the days i didnt work i would work... the days i did work i wouldnt work... so basicly i have a 3 day weekend every other week... 1 pay check 36 hours the next pay check 48 hours which was nice i thought cuz ther didnt ova work you.... AFTER THAT BULLSHIT RAID.... its been NON-STOP 12 HOURS A DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK and i work from 6pm till 6am SO ITS LIKE I WORK SAT AS-well if you think about it...
but yea today is pay-day and i miss work yesterday with calling off which is 2 points if you add to 8 points your fired i have 8 points NOW cuz of yesterday....
so i might not have a job but i've been wanting to quit anyways.... its to much...
been there 7 months before this bullshit hours started and i cant take it no-more...
its bad when the supervisor quit cuz he cant take the hours....

so i might be back soon with a story about what happen...

Gee man, your a soldier for real, I'm lookin @ u in a differently, how do u manage?

Join The Dynasty Today

----

THE 300 DYNASTY