View Single Post
Old 07-20-07, 04:07 PM   #7
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Wow.....I disagree with the statement that I think you are trying to make. This is just stating facts about the percentages of new imprisonments. Iowa imprisons blacks 13 times more than whites yet blacks only make up 24% of the population in Iowa prisons. This is basically saying that whites get longer sentences. And look at the last comment. It says.....

"The group that compiled Wednesday's report made several recommendations such as reviewing federal drug laws and giving judges more discretion to decide sentences rather than imposing mandatory minimum prison terms."

This is basically saying to me that to lower black imprisonment rates, we need to be more lenient on the crimes that blacks normally commit. How the fuck is that fair?

cuz gettin five to ten for havin possession of drugs is crazy and aint fair. its that whole lame ass war on drugs thang thats got alot of blacks in jail, and whose makin that law and who's gettin affected by it, think bout that and why it is the way it is.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote