View Single Post
Old 07-21-07, 02:55 AM   #14
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?.
lol, your such a idiot I feel sorry for you. Please qoute what part of this entire thread I spoke like I was upset! Please qoute what part of this thread were I spoke like we should all hold hands a sing a fucking goodbye song!

Like I clearly stated before, its all just bringing information to people, if you died I would make the thread, if your boyfreind jack the ripper died I would make the thread. Just because a thread was made doesnt mean I give a flying fuck.

Please for the love of god dont tell me your irish? If you are, that explains your clear lack of understanding anything.

kthnxbye

Lmao are you still mad I punked you with that white girls msn and you couldn't get me back? Lolol SUP BRO I haven't fucking talked to you in forever. And I wasn't saying KRS aint shit hoe cake krs is fucking dope, but mainstream wise he's only semi famous. Fuck mainstream anyways, it's just for the point of it, he's not famous... But shut up bout Irish people you're just mad New Zealand is infested with kangaroos and other gay ass animals lolol