View Single Post
Old 07-22-07, 03:29 AM   #5
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
your thinkin way too literal. and no i dont say god has changed us. the bible says that, but i think its just a metaphor to get languages and races to all work towards heaven. aka world peace. very simple concept that everyone can understand and would help them but the people that wrote the bible weren't direct enough and made up another religion that is just pullin people further away from each other.
all and all everyone needs to set there differences aside and work towards a common goal is what im sayin. that being the metaphor of heaven, whatever u want heaven to be.

and at the same time, not everyone has the same heaven in mind for themselves so people just need to respect and acknowledge everyones well being.
im pretty sure this is already understood by the right people and we're just in the dark. but i think everyone should know so we dont get hung up on lame shit and ever feel bad. basically everyone should be on the same level or as close as possible, at least as close as possible. and one book could teach that and that one book shouldn't be a religion.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote