View Single Post
Old 07-22-07, 03:58 AM   #10
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

the so called anti christ will write it. or at least they'll be called that.
and i think that the real people in charge already made up their minds a long time ago that keepin the public dumb would actually help us be happy. b/c that makes sence, if u dont have to think about anything and people just tell u what to think its actually easier to go through life with a smile on your face and just do what u gotta do. but then at the same time theres less chance of makin real gains in the world moving towards a better world because theres less minds thinkin how.
and thats why the bible talks about the anti christ i think, b/c the people that wrote the bible think its best to let everyone live in an ignorant bliss and if we were to learn the truth we wouldn't be able to be happy. its like eating baloney, its good but if u knew whats in it, it wouldn't be as good and might make u never wanna eat it again. or other similar metaphors having to do with gettin something u like by going through an ill regular or nasty process.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote