View Single Post
Old 07-22-07, 04:32 PM   #12
сварливый

IP:

lolz.

U are right though. It's just funny how books that praise death as the real beginning without giving a specific purpose as to what is about the be begun, is a bit fanatic and crazy to me.

I dunno..

I just think it's weird someone claiming to be the son of something that was never really defined as anything more than "The ultimate being", would tell us that then end his own life by going on a cross.

Like if I told you I was the son of Satan and I'd prove it by putting nails through my nuts and getting someone pregnant right afterwards, you'd probably believe me by the sheer craziness of the act.

I mean, listen, Jesus is God right? Then why was God not letting us go to heaven in the first place? Why did his "son" Jesus ( ? ) have to be crucified for our sins so we could get in?

Does God have a gate keeper who hates evil deeds or some shit like meeting grandpas on a first trip to your bitches house and snoops out every move you make to ensure you're not a predator? Like, what does heaven need protection from? Sins? What is pureness and what is evilness and why do they differentiate and why do acts like eating a lot mean pain for the rest of your "after-days" ?

I'm sorry to say but the bible itself just seems a bit out there and I'm not saying it's because I'm not spiritual it's just what kind of God would sit there and do that to us without a purpose?

Like, does he have enjoyment seeing what parts of his own body does when it's given the right to choose?

like "Lol oh shit my limb likes to rape my Womb."

............ "Wait doesn't that mean I'm touching myself?" - God
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|