View Single Post
Old 07-22-07, 04:53 PM   #31
сварливый

IP:

Take every Religion, take EVERYTHING good out of them that makes people happy to be alive/have hope (except false beliefs that contradict), throw them all in one big book with add-ons of future World health, Human expansion, Belief in all Unknown because There is No Evidence disproving it (All theories of the Universe added and dealt with as Possibilities until proven wrong) how to do it, make it simple and natural, so easy to comprehend (words may not riddleth.) and don't allow it for kids under the age of 10. Make it so completely agreeable with that everyone except those people with those big boats follows it for the sole ingeniousness, glory, connection, and purpose of the teachings that celebrate peace & happiness, but mostly Human Growth in an un-hostile world.

No one is better than any other (money aside also) And.......... I don't know if any of you would agree with this but... I believe Democracy is failing us here in America. a Government created BY the people FOR the people is holding information FROM the people so WE don't tell enemies OF the people decided BY the government FOR the people. And that's one of the hundreds of problems with our system today.

I believe the country should be ran BY the people (essentially and extremely, fully, no inbetween hand-in-hand working with the government), I think there should be three buildings (or something along that line) built all across the U.S. with connections to eachother where U.S. citizens can volunteer to go into and advise/make decisions with other U.S. citizens based on popular belief, and that the only people getting PAYED to help run the country would be the people watching and making sure no one is saying crazy shit like "LETS BOMB RUSSIA".

In this fake world of mine, No one is to talk of war until war is brought upon us and we are to DEAL WITH IT AS A THREAT. This terrorist shit got way too out of hand, and not by our people. No-no, by one man who thought it was popular belief, what his dad wanted, and what God himself wanted, to invade Iraq and make them our responsibility. You know how much money of ours now belongs to other countries? No U.S. citizen actually has MONEY in his pocket now. Only higher class rich fucks actually have money. Any and every person you see on the streets in the U.S. owns nothing, and that's the truth of it. He owns a house and has a job in a country that is indebt more money than the U.S. has as a whole (with an exception of the rich folk)

we're screwed and something needs to change. And I would do something about it.

*hires terumoto and Big Picture as back-up creators to the plan and project*

name of Project: DLTWE

Don't Let The World End

No though, share your thoughts with me. I need to see your views.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|