View Single Post
Old 07-22-07, 09:10 PM   #216
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clova
aye he aint did shit to u so watch wat u say cuz if u wanna talk shit on cypher to him then battle him or be a man and dont say nuthin this is a battle zone strictly so keep it that way after this, this place is jus for dissis and practice!

yeah, he did do shit to me....he tried to be clever..when in reality..he was too stupid to understand...and don't tell me what the fuck to do muskrat...i'll say what i want to whoever I want, and NONE of you cats want to battle me...period...and this isn't a battle zone...it's a fucking cypher...people don't battle here, they cypher...and once again...do not tell me what to do, you have no position of power...you can't enforce shit,....you don't run shit on here, you are not the law...and if you say this place is just for disses and practice, i suggest you stop trying to act like your in control of shit, and being a hypocrate...and diss, and practice....you're talkin down to the wrong person...you act like you've been here.....you act like you've put in work...I'm 21-1 for text battles...un-beaten in numerous topical battles..im in the HOF...I run the best crew on here...and you, have like 3 posts....none of which matter to anybody here. Be easy.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote