View Single Post
Old 07-22-07, 09:32 PM   #218
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clova
Try 89 well now 90 and oo well im jus sayin if ur so high on power then why u goin after a new cumber and i no its for cypher im jus sayin ur pretty much hatin on the dude above u so i dk wtf u talkin bought! And i might not be as high as u cool dude 21-1 on text get on a real fuckin stage thats where the respect is earned i ain tryin to diss u jus tryin to say get bak to rhymin instead of hatin cuz for sumone as high as u, then it must make u feel powerfull to diss on newbies huh?? Diss sumone on ur level if ur so high! and if u write bak then it jus meens that u wanna still make urself feel better by dissin me i aint scared to battle u or no one on here im jus practicin more to get better get a record like ur's trust me dawg i respect it , im just sayin!

alright, I'm going to break it down for you so you understand...the post count thing i said was an exaggeration...the point was..you are new, and havn;'t done shit for this site...but still..all 90 of your posts are absolutely worthless...and I didn't go after a new COMER not fucking cumber.....he tried to diss me, I explained to him that he didn't understand it....-aka-don't diss something if you don't understand it..all you can say is.."i don't get it"....and i "came after him" because this is a fucking diss thread......and get on a real fucking stage? are you serious? Do you know me like THAT? no, obviously not. I have been on stage, i have performed before..And i've gotten mad respect for it...and no, it doesn't make me feel powerful to do anything..powerful isn't a feeling, it's a way of life. And don't be a fuckin idiot...i'll diss whoever, new, old, good, bad...doesn't matter..i'm not going exclude anyone...especially if they act fuckin stupid...and i would diss someone on my level..but nobody will battle me....and no kid, my response doesn't mean anything BUT you obviously don't understand...thats all it means...i don't feel bad...i don't need to make myself feel better..and to say some ignorant ass shit like that...is like saying...if you respond, you were born with a vagina...chances are..you will respond...does that mean you were born with a vagina? I won't rule it out...but my guess would be no.....and if you want a record like mine, than you should be scared to battle me, i'm not a good place to start for something like that...and 21-1 isn't shit..realistically..i'm about 100-3...maybe even better..please, keep your nonsense to yourself....if you have anything of any importance or significance...PM me instead of spamming this thread

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote