View Single Post
Old 07-27-07, 08:34 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

So...I Quit Smoking 7 days ago

IP:

i've only had 3 cigs since Friday. 1 Wednesday, 1, Thursday & 1 This morning but they were only points of extreme stress coz im also in the process of finding another job as well...i'm using those nicotine patches as well coz im doin their step down programme which is actually goin quite well...

but the thing is to all my mates & especially my girl, i've become a total prick i'm snapping at everyone i see and it aint a good feeling...

And to make things worse i myself feel like a lump of shit coz im losing sleep through the stress and the no smoking doesnt exactly help me out...

i'm thinkin if i should start up again JUST until everything sorts itself out of if i should just stick it out coz i feel i have been doing well (I went 22 hours without even a patch before i slung one on lol)

but what should i do? should i stick it out coz i've gone a week now and i dont wanna spoil it or should i wait until there's not much goin on and start up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote