View Single Post
Old 07-27-07, 05:05 PM   #14
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino
So your implying your going to Win? A lose is nothing for me...I don't give a fuck if I lose a battle...it's a battle scar...and another question I wanna ask...are you even in shape for battling?

You mean a LOSS is nothing for you. Not a Lose.

assuming that is true, than a Win means nothing either...which makes the idea of a battle completely pointless. Because we can cypher, and do the same thing. we can message eachother, and do the same thing...the only difference between what you have expressed you want to do.....and a battle....is....a battle containes the element of black and white....right and wrong...win and lose...

and you can try to offend me by asking..."are you even in shape for battling?"

that means nothing....honestly....I am a writer....creativity and wit never leave, they only get stronger with age.....and to answer your first question...im not implying anything..i'm telling you...I will win. Let's just stick to the cypher thread...and if you eventually grow and start to seem like a legitimate challenge.....to the point where i can no longer decipher who's better without bias......we will battle and let others decide.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote