Old 07-28-07, 05:06 PM   #7
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
^^^^ yea right.....

you odviously aint read my shit....

I've always been here.... beef'in...now I’m just twistin it my way....
Slow flowin... not flyin down the highway...
^^^ im seting it off my way... slow flowin not flyin down the highway....
IN OTHER WORDS STUPID...
IM GOING EZ... INSTED OF BLASTING YOU FROM JUMP...
READ BETWEEN THE LINES......

its a open mic diss....
i peep your open mic political criminal.... i see you trying to use vocab and multis...
i only match what i saw and still diss you...
if you aint catch it, then it went ova ya head...

and if you want me to really diss you...
ITS NOTING...

I'll EVEN SET UP A BATTLE....
WHATS GOOD???

DOUT ME THEN SET IT...
PLAN AND SIMPLE....

300 J.G POPP'IN OFF....

this is what I mean you are no where close to my level...

That shit is SIMPLE....there is no reading between the lines...what I mean by SIMPLE...is it applies to anyone, and everything..it's not a personal diss towards me...it has nothing to do with me...it's just talk....

if you want to even attempt to attack someone of my ability...i suggest you start getting personal...and create disses that are made soley for me...otherwise the shit is pointless..like i said..it's just talk....and talk is cheap

political criminal? vocab and multies? haha..you simple motherfucker...

that shit was a keystyle...multies is not something i try to do...it's something I do better than most if not everyone on this site...and don't you dare try and fuckin argue with me untill you show SOME understanding of sentence structure and writing knowledge.....

and as far as vocab....PLEASSSSEEE DUMMY......I am a writing major in college...i'm going into my third year, i'm going to graduate in my 3rd year....with a 4 year degree....

the words you saw, are basic to me....thats not vocab...thats regular talk for anyone with a brain.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision