View Single Post
Old 07-28-07, 08:18 PM   #9
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Haha, once again you prove how stupid you are....my finishing college is irrelevant...what is relevant..is my knowledge of writing...and your lack of it. Rap...especially rapverse....you have to WRITE raps....the better writer you are, the more potential you have.....YOU are a shitty fucking writer....and you're stupid as fuck...im not duckin you faggot...im giving you a fair warning.....Set the shit up, so i can shut you the fuck up....it's ignorant little homos like you that are killin this site....thinkin your shit is hot...even though it's the exact same as every other herb thats ever been through here....LOOK AROUND...NOBODY WHO HAS ANY RESPECT ON THIS SITE, WHO HAS BEEN HERE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR....IS WRITING THE SAME STUPID ASS BULLSHIT YOU ARE...that's not a coincidence douche bag......i'm over 100-3 against mostly top text heads....you're 8-3 against some of the whackest mother fuckers on this site...you will get beat....and you will get beat 5-0....stop that nonsense about not being scared, or not trying...shut the fuck up...seriously...you want to battle...you REALLY want to battle THAT bad? Than you would have fucking set it up, and allowed me to accept or decline........nobody is duckin you punk....I will battle you, in confidence that you will shut the fuck up...and take this website seriously..and see it as an opportunity to become a better writer....instead of actin like you have any talent what so ever....because you have none....so like I said..set the shit up...i'll accept...and than I'll beat you 5-0....set the fucking votes to 10....i'll beat you 10-0....you're no where close to me kid....you don't have the intelligence...the wit...the experience...the knowledge of hip hop and understanding of rap battles...and most importantly of all..the knowledge of writing....you can't beat me while lacking any of these things..and you lack all of them completely....you've proven that 100%....i look forward to never hearing from you again

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision