View Single Post
Old 07-29-07, 07:09 PM   #45
сварливый

IP:

Crazy Hades you really fucked up what you were "getting @"

Roflmfao @ XY chromosomes (by the way, it's an M, not an N) and XX being brought up. You just have no fucking clue.

http://www.l4l.org/library/mythfact.html

Read That fucking shit until it's imprinted into your brain that FEMALES and MALES are the fucking SAME until they reach the age of "fetus". By the age of Fetus, they will have begun separating inside them chemically that which makes them a male and that which makes them a female. If it were any other way, they would just be a monster. And there's your fucking answer. Go to school, bitch head.

"Anyway, no. God is not everything. Everything is not god. Everything in the universe is not one thing. This belief comes from pounding it into your brain so long that it seems to be true. Oh shit, everything is made out of atoms! That means everything is the same! And every atom has quarks in it! We're all just a bunch of quarks! Oh, and there's a huge amount of empty space in atoms, that means most of the physical things in the universe are mostly empty space."

You've obviously never studied atoms, either, have you? Ever look into a little something called String Theory? Afterall that is the theory that suggests everything in the Universe is connected. I never said it was. I simply said God is not everything.

Now before you put more words in my mouth, create some of your own that you can contribute at a less rate of failure than previous attempts you ill-brained keyboard monkey.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|