View Single Post
Old 07-30-07, 03:16 AM   #12
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

I think the worst character flaw anyone can have, is just lack of effort in improving yourself on a day to day basis.

recognition of human error is in no way constructive. It is only constructive when bettering yourself as a person of the world to better serve humanity is a habbit...and you are able to calculate what is more important between building upon whats already solid....or re-constructing the foundation of what is not sturdy enough for you to maintain peace in your life. Because see, to chose one randomly is selfish.

It might seem appropriate to fix an issue that is making you unhappy, but someone who needs you might need you to step up in an already strong category. We are not flawed because we are human, we are flawed because the knowledge of our imperfections is enough to rationalize our mistakes, and find ways to make them acceptable. Yet we are also flawed for fearing mistakes, and dwelling on them as well.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote