View Single Post
Old 07-30-07, 03:07 PM   #17
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

This was feedback posted for phenom1

IP:

not bad punchlines/metaphors...nothing great but nothing terrible either.....

one thing...don't explain your punches...if you can't convey what your trying to say accurately enough for people to understand without explanation...than you need to try something else.

I mean seriously, how many times have you enjoyed a joke that had to be explained to you? It just takes away from the strength of your writing. If people don't get it, they shouldn't vote...at the same time.if it's more than a few people, than you probably were just to vague...so assume that people will understand what your saying without explaining it....and if they don't get it...be an un-biased judge to determine whether it is because they just don't get it...or because you didn't execute your punch the way you should have.

stay up.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision