Quote:
Originally Posted by sin-scere
Voted For: High Knucks

Intro - HK
Creativity-HK
Personals-Tie
Punches-HK
Flow-HK

U did ur fukin thing naww mean, u had ur objective n ur mind n u accomplished it great job. Phenom u tried u had sum nice play on words naww mean but u need 2 hit him where it hurts naww mean. i think u a betta freestyler than battler Good Battle 2 both guys

n Check mah battles out plezz Sin-Scere vs JWild

are you seriously that stupid? high knucks had virtually 0 punchlines asside from his last line. He had No personals whatsoever. The flow was shitty, there were no multies...and look at the difference between the length in the lines! Syllable count is what makes flow...and you can see that high knucks has no concept of syllable count.

AND YOU REALLY USED INTRO TO FUCKING JUDGE A BATTLE? wow you are whack. Intros are stupid, and completely irrelevant to the actual diss...all it is, is talking shit, that you chose not to put into a rhyme format.

Maybe you meant opening bar? Because opening bar and intro are different.

either way, high knucks didn't have a punch his first bar...that bar didn't even make sense..

how many battles before you prove you fuckin suck? It only takes 1....if you've battled multiple times..and havn't proved you suck...it's probably because you don't suck....that applies to everything.

so that "intro" category is a joke, either way you want to look at it.

and creativity? once again, how can you give that category to high knucks? his shit was basic, extremely simple...and played out years ago...

phenoms lines were in no way completely original or dope...but they were decent...and the fact that he actually had punches, and metaphors...against someone who didn't...wins creativity by itself.

stop riding peoples dick. If that's not what you're doing..than you really need to consider staying in school for atleast..the rest of your life. It's people like you who make some of the folks on here, feel like it's a waist of time to battle. Because people won't understand the shit anyways.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision