View Single Post
Old 07-30-07, 03:42 PM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

and no, they should not have the same IP address...there are rare cases when someone are friends in person...but even then, the mere fact that there is bias is reason for them not to vote...you clearly had a better verse..so it's obvious this is true.

Also, red bull joined in 2005, in the 3rd month after germ joined. Germ has close to 7600 posts.
red bull has 400 and something. It is very possible they are the same person...and red bull is an alias of germ. The best way to figure it out...is look at previous posts...and see how many times the same IP address comes up.

Also notice that, red bulls location is vague. It says canada. Germs says adanac. Which is in canada. High Knucks says nothing about location. Not to mention, that of the 3 accounts that have the same IP address...only one has aim and msn sn's......"coincidentally", it is germs account that has it...the first one made..now it seems logical that he made that account as his first, and primary...and made aliases....and chose not to disclose his contact info because it would give him away.

I mean, who REALLY doesn't have aim or msn? and who really doesn't list the city they live in?

yeah, a handful of people don't have aim or msn...and some don't list the city...but most do...and i feel like the odds of having 2 different people who don't have aim or msn....ALSO who don't list their city...are pretty low. And it's very odd that even though the odds were beaten, that one of them was the battler. The other voted for that same battler. And than someone with the same IP address, who has only averaged about 1 post every 2 days over the last 2 and a half years...just happens to "know" the other two folks with the same address in this thread.

The fact is, if it's the same IP address...it was posted from the same location...so all red bull, or high knucks..or germ can say..is that you guys are all homies.....but either way..given the information i've presented..that doesn't seem likely.

I would keep an eye out to see if those 3 accounts are ever on silmutaneously.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision